Q5 Aonach B3 Mountain Boots
Anatom's Q5 Aonach mountain boot is truly the 4 x 4 all-terrain vehicle for your feet.
A trek into the highlands brings you to an untouched, wilderness between sheer rock ridges the sturdy, durable Anatom Q5 Aonach boot ensures you get there and back without a slip.
It's tough. The 3mm Perwanger silicone infused rough-cut leather and a three-layer Tri.Aria membrane ensures no moisture gets inside and no blisters develop, keeping you moving. The Vibram outsole is both light and very extremely efficient in terms of traction uphill, braking downhill and overall stability on tricky terrain.
Scrambling, glacier travel, winter walking and climbing.
B3 refers to rigid mountaineering boots that will fit C1 or C2 crampons. These are ideal for advanced snow and ice routes.
- Upper / 3mm Perwanger water-resistant rough-cut leather with a full rubber rand
- Membrane / Tri.Aria Three-Layer Membrane System - PTFE-Free
- Lacing / Speed lacing with double lock-off system
- Lining / Hydrophobic
- Last / Comfort
- Insole / Anatom Bioform
- Midsole / Calibrated nylon
- Outsole / Vibram® Winkler with EVA midsole for cushioning & lightness
- Weight / 890 gms for half pair size 43