Q4 Skye Ridge B2 Mountain Boots
Made with a full rubber rand and finest quality leather, Anatom's Q4 Skye Ridge tri.aria mountain boot will withstand frequent use and abuse and provides excellent ankle support for tricky and technical terrain.
A Vibram G2 outsole grips wet, rocky, and unpredictable conditions. The Impact brake system in the heel supports your foot and improves control while descending steep trails with a heavy pack. The PU midsole provides cushioning for shock absorption and all-day comfort.
The Anatom Q4 Skye Ridge boot is a 4-season boot for trekking, rock scrambling, via Ferrata, glacier travel and winter walking.
For support, the calibrated midsole allows for the right flex and torsional support to protect against buckling for confidence and excellent feel.
B2 refers to flexible mountain walking boots that will fit C1 or C2 flexible crampons.
- Upper / 2.8mm Anfibio Leather
- Membrane / Tri.Aria Three-layer Membrane System
- Lining / Hydrophobic Interface One
- Last / Anatom Comfort Last
- Insole / Ortholite Performance Insole
- Midsole / Anaflex Calibrated Level 4
- Outsole / Vibram® G2 with cushioned PU midsole