Teko Merino Wool Kids Hiking Socks
£11.95 FREE UK DELIVERY
Get an expert fit
Use our store locator to get an expert fit from a trained Anatom stockistFind local store
Teko - eco-performance hiking socks for youngsters.
Teko kid's eco-merino hiking socks have all the features that our adult socks have. The three equal priorities when designing socks for kids are comfort, warmth and durability. Kids love our hiking socks for this reason. So, whether they are hiking a mountain, mucking out at the stables or playing hide and seek, it won't take long before these socks become their favourite sock of all. Made from our super soft eco-merino wool and reinforced on the outside with two layers of nylon around the toe and the heels.
Merino wool is an organic fibre that is from an annually renewable resource which is biodegradable and naturally anti-microbial.
Sock features that come as standard are: seamless toes, elastic arch support, articulated anatomical Y-heel, reinforced toe and heel.
Teko kids hiking sock features
- Best in cool, wet, or damp conditions
- Medium-weight cushioning around the foot
- Seamless toe and articulated anatomical Y-heel
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
- Superfine Merino wool fibres dry & evaporate moisture quickly
- Bluesign certified merino wool - www.bluesign.com
- Merino fibre regulates your temperature
What your Teko kids hiking socks are made from
74% Merino wool, 25% Polyamide, 1% Elastic
Caring for your Teko kids hiking socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius, then air or tumble dry
Master SKU: TK/3994EC_CRAN