Teko Merino Wool Hiking Socks, Light Cushion
£14.95 FREE UK DELIVERY
Get an expert fit
Use our store locator to get an expert fit from a trained Anatom stockistFind local store
Teko - your ultimate eco-performance hiking sock.
The Teko Merino Crew Light Hiking Socks feature a mid-calf height so they fit great with walking shoes or any three season hiking boot. With a lightweight thickness under the foot you benefit from cushioning, comfort and wicking properties without too much bulk. Perfect for walking and hiking in the spring, summer and autumn months.
A lightweight unisex hiking sock with impeccable environmental credentials. This classic-construction design provides an active, outdoor fit that stays put, featuring seamless toes, an arch brace, articulated y-heel and comfortable double cuff, in quick-wicking merino wool. Pure and natural M3RINO.XC comes from South America. Extra-durable, shrink resistant wool comes with Teko's lifetime guarantee.
Teko hiking sock features
- Superfine Merino wool fibres dry & evaporate moisture quickly
- Our M3RINO.XC fibre regulates your temperature
- Perfect for walking and hiking in moderate or mild conditions
- Naturally anti-microbial
- Lightweight cushion ideal for trail shoes and lightweight fabric boots
- Seamless toe and anatomical Y-heel
- Elasticated arch support
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
What your Teko hiking socks are made from
62% Merino wool, 36% Polyamide, 2% Elastic
Caring for your Teko hiking socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees Celsius, then air or tumble dry
Master SKU: TK/9903EC_CHARCOAL