V4 Cairngorm Lightweight Mountain Boots
The Anatom V4 Cairngorm lightweight mountain boot is designed for people who are looking for ultimate performance in a contemporary design of fabric and leather boot.
Our lightest mountain boot helps you to cover more ground while maintaining the stability and comfort you require for a big day in the Cairngorms or the Alps. The three-layer Tri.aria® membrane for waterproofness, Vibram® outsole for grip with cushioned PU midsole that improves shock absorption and traction - get out on the hills with the V4 Cairngorm. The advanced speed-lacing system helps you to effortlessly fine-tune the fit and the two locking eyelets allow you to control the tension in the lower and upper parts of the boot.
- Upper / fabric and suede upper with full rubber rand
- Membrane / Tri.aria three-layer membrane System
- Lining / Hydrophobic Interface One
- Last / Comfort
- Insole / Ortholite
- Midsole / Anaflex Calibrated Level 4
- Outsole / Vibram® G2 with PU midsole
- Weight / 1420 gms (one pair in size 42)