Anatom Q5 Aonach B3 Mountain Boot
£275.00 Variant Sold Out
Anatom's Aonach tri.aria mountain boot is truly the 4 x 4 all-terrain vehicle for your feet.
A trek into the highlands brings you to an untouched, wilderness between sheer rock ridges, and the sturdy, durable Anatom Q5 Aonach tri.aria boot ensures you get there and back without a slip.
It's tough. The 3mm Perwanger silicone infused rough-cut leather and Tri.Aria membrane ensure no moisture gets inside and no blisters develop, keeping you moving. The Vibram Winkler outsole with EVA midsole is both light and very extremely efficient in terms of traction uphill, braking downhill and overall stability on tricky terrain.
Scrambling, glacier travel, winter walking and climbing.
B3 refers to rigid mountaineering boots that will fit C1 C2 or C3 (semi-automatic) crampons. These are ideal for advanced snow and ice routes.
- Upper / 3mm Perwanger water resistant rough cut leather with rubber rand
- Membrane / Tri.Aria Membrane System
- Lacing / Speed lacing with double lock-off system
- Lining / Hydrophobic
- Last / Comfort
- Insole / Anatom Bioform
- Midsole / Calibrated nylon
- Outsole / Vibram® Winkler with EVA midsole for cushioning & lightness
- Weight / 890 gms for half pair size 43