Anatom Q5 Aonach B2 Mountain Boot
£210.00 Available September 2016
Anatom's Aonach tri.aria mountain boot is truly the 4 x 4 all-terrain vehicle for your feet.
A trek into the highlands brings you to an untouched, wilderness between sheer rock ridges, and the sturdy, durable Anatom Q5 Aonach tri.aria boot ensures you get there and back without a slip.
It's tough. The 3mm Perwanger silicone infused rough-cut leather and Tri.Aria membrane ensure no moisture gets inside and no blisters develop, keeping you moving. The Vibram Winkler outsole with EVA midsole is both light and very extremely efficient in terms of traction uphill, braking downhill and overall stability on tricky terrain.
Scrambling in the UK, via ferrata, glacier travel, winter walking in the UK.
- B2 refers to semi-rigid mountain walking boots that will fit C1 or C2 crampons (flexible or semi-rigid.) These are ideal for easy snow based routes but not ice climbs.
- Upper / 3mm Perwanger water resistant rough cut leather with rubber rand
- Membrane / Tri.Aria Membrane System
- Lacing / Speed lacing with double lock-off system
- Lining / Hydrophobic
- Last / Comfort
- Insole / Anatom Bioform
- Midsole / Calibrated nylon
- Outsole / Vibram® Winkler with EVA midsole for cushioning & lightness